Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tagged by Atiqah Mokhtar

1. How many babies do you want?

-4 would be ideal, 2 boys and 2 girls.I'd love to have a bigger family. Being raised as a single child has been very boring and has been such a burden, as im the only one who carries my parents' blood.



2. What feeling do you love the most?

i. Typically being appreciated, acknowleged, and complimented. I love the attention! I love it when people say good things about me.

ii. When the hard work and efforts that I have made actually paid off. Example: working my butt off to study for exams, and the result is above satisfying.

iii. You know the feeling that you get when you rush your way to the toilet to poo? I love that!



3. How often do you think of committing suicide?

-Surprisingly I do sometimes, but only when I was younger.



4.Who is more important to you: friend or boy/girlfriend?

- The second one



5. What's a perfect partner to you? List 10 characteristics.

-Funny
-Physically attractive
-Smart
-Good Listener
-Can speak good english
-Adventurous
-Spotting/Spontaneous
-Love to travel
-Caring
-Sensitive to surrounding


6. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?

-Yes



7.What will become of you in 10 years time?

-In 10 years, I see myself as a team manager in a corporation, either in the field of finance or marketing.



8.What do you hate the most?

-I hate to be insulted in such a way that makes me look stupid.



9. What's your goal for this year?

-To get a scholarship and to study abroad



10.Who else do you want to answer these questions?

-you

No comments: